Wednesday 25 February 2009

Model Style - Veronika Fašínová




Veronika Fašínová
Nationality: Czech
Birthday: May 26, 1987
Born In: Olomouc, Czech Republic
Lives Now: London, United Kingdom

1) How did you get into modelling?

I went to the Elite model Look contest in 1998

2) What is the most exciting campaign you have been involved with?

I really enjoyed Lee Stafford's hair campaign. They cut my hair very short and it was quite interesting change as I've always had long hair.

3) Who is your favorite designer?

Definitely Matthew Williamson. I've been working with him for the last 2 years. I've always loved his clothes!

4) Where do you usually shop for your clothes?

I don't spend too much money on clothes so I usually go to H&M, Topshop, Abercrombie&Fitch...

5) Which fashion brands would you like to work with in the future ?

Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Gucci, Fendi, D&G, Chanel {of course!}

No comments:

Post a Comment